Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10426 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,088 (₨77,577) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)