Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11119 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,501元 (157,391 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)