Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,765 (Bs 47,687) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)