Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 121% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,679 (Bs 32,677) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling350 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Valencia costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)