Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00204 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,434元 (2,176,485 Bs.S.) in Maturín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)