Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.11192 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,336 (74,485 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (21 minutes ago)