Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09471 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,113 (₨53,979) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (40 minutes ago)