Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,560 ($2,407) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)