Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,423 (﷼ 37,815,617) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)