Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,587 (﷼ 68,337,181) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)