Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47625 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,815元 (22,708 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)