Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48857 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,593 (21,681 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (41 minutes ago)