Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,983 (37,940 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)