Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48495 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,151 (20,932 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)