Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48381 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,483 (21,668 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (41 minutes ago)