Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21515 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,545元 (35,071 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)