Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20309 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,967元 (34,307 C$) in Masaya.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Galera costs Php48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,777 (about 2 hours ago)