Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,616 (€1,856) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (28 minutes ago)