Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,794元 (€1,733) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)