Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,333 (€3,314) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (34 minutes ago)