Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,995 (€1,796) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)