Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.591 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,146元 (€1,600) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Suva costs 650 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jena costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 3 hours ago)