Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,622 (€3,308) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)