Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,173 (€1,851) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)