Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,809 (€1,842) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)