Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,395 (€3,210) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)