Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22445 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,456 (28,765₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (13 minutes ago)