Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24928 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,166元 (28,747₴) in Mariupol.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)