Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,790 (R$ 7,036) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)