Cost of living in Marília, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.769 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,053元 (R$ 4,553) in Marília.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)