Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.723 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,252 (R$ 4,210) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (43 minutes ago)