Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.990 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,748元 (€1,846) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)