Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,359元 (€1,419) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)