Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,805 (€1,245) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)