Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04958 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,769元 (₨176,881) in Mardan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (25 minutes ago)