Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,507 (€1,596) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)