Cost of living in Marburg, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,986元 (€1,790) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 3 hours ago)