Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,218 (€2,737) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)