Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.070 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,701 (€1,822) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)