Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,032 (€1,403) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (31 minutes ago)