Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 193% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,181 (Bs 98,988,657) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)