Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 150% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,080 (Bs 56,626) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)