Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,064 (Bs 123,595,447) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)