Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38933 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,452 (ARS $21,709) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (31 minutes ago)