Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25943 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,973 (ARS $19,169) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)