Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37945 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,689 (ARS $17,628) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 3 hours ago)