Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11226 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,150元 (108,230 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)