Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11666 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,780 (100,975 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)