Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10688 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,080元 (103,667 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)