Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09725 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,801 (152,196 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (44 minutes ago)