Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11421 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,498元 (100,673 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)