Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10694 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,049 (93,977 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)