Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35060 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,957元 (Mex$ 22,695) in Manzanillo, Colima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Franca costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Granada costs €0.70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgrade costs 158 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)