Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,128 (1,558 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (30 minutes ago)