Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.704 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,612元 (1,583 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$7 (about 2 hours ago)