Cost of living comparison between Mannheim, Germany and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,247 (€2,894) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)