Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,654 (COL$6,238,543) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)