Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,198 (COL$3,221,919) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)