Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,188 (COL$3,259,347) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (31 minutes ago)