Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,213 (COL$5,984,202) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (39 minutes ago)