Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00214 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,839元 (COL$3,191,612) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Suva costs 650 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jena costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 3 hours ago)