Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,274 (COL$3,235,270) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (about 2 hours ago)