Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,094 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13847 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,346 (Php110,828) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)