Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12169 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,771 (Php63,863) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (37 minutes ago)