Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,755 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13725 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,703 (Php107,124) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)