Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09788 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,459 (₨55,770) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (33 minutes ago)