Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10623 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,458 (₨107,859) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (28 minutes ago)