Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10652 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,268 (₨105,784) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (38 minutes ago)