Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09503 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,959 (₨73,228) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (44 minutes ago)