Cost of living comparison between Manfredonia, Italy and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,360 (€2,081) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)