Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04803 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,327元 (₨173,367) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)