Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05218 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,857元 (₨150,594) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)