Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05614 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,871 (₨122,389) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)