Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05824 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,445 (₨110,666) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)