Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00474 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,695 (1,624,166 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (44 minutes ago)