Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00523 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,017 (2,873,335 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)