Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00436 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,890元 (2,040,896 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)