Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 892 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.555 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,720 (£2,656) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)