Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 922 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.930 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,535 (£1,628) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)