Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,435 (R$ 5,622) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,607 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bergen costs kr 380,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)