Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.994 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,634 (R$ 4,832) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (30 minutes ago)