Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,771 (R$ 4,755) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)