Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.096 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,005 (R$ 4,774) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (36 minutes ago)