Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.943 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,917 (Dinar 1,277) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)