Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.649 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,812 (Dinar 649) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)