Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.299 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,915 (Dinar 1,143) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)