Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.705 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,382 (Dinar 643) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)