Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.299 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,830 (Dinar 1,193) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)