Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.296 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,123 (Dinar 1,264) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)