Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.171 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,881 (Dinar 634) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)