Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.984 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,784元 (Dinar 711) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)