Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23563 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,177 (55,920 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (33 minutes ago)