Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20843 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,869元 (47,350 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)