Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23339 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,573 (58,157 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)