Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,775元 (Rp 16,438,818) in Manado.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)