Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,366 (29,459 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (33 minutes ago)