Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,901 (17,727 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)