Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,440元 (17,443 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)