Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,930 (17,604 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)