Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,782 (16,583 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)