Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,926 (16,923 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (41 minutes ago)