Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06636 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,896元 (Shilling164,192) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Brasov costs 85 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rosario costs ARS $86 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 164,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)