Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06641 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,980 (Shilling270,729) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (33 minutes ago)