Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06307 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,173 (Shilling177,152) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)