Cost of living in Malegaon, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09841 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,916 (₨49,955) in Malegaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)