Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43058 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,840 (25,175 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)