Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44885 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,030 (24,575 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)