Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40653 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,765 (24,019 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (43 minutes ago)