Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42444 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,660 (22,760 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)