Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44810 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,969元 (26,711 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)