Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42496 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,938 (23,386 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)