Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45142 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,121 (46,787 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)