Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20131 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,613元 ($U47,752) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$113 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)