Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23379 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,109 ($U34,685) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)