Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22526 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,770 ($U34,495) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)