Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.914 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,946 (3,629TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (28 minutes ago)