Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.902 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,503 (6,575TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)