Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,780 (€1,258) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)