Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,758 (€1,384) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (40 minutes ago)