Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,340 (€1,328) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)