Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,296元 (€1,564) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)