Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,876元 (€1,234) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (about 2 hours ago)