Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,298 (€2,387) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)