Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.613 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,031元 (€1,580) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.198 (about 1 hour ago)