Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,609 (22,177,152 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (41 minutes ago)