Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01219 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,744元 (1,127,682 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)