Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01187 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,010 (1,180,570 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)