Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01194 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,435元 (1,125,346 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)