Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01108 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,441 (2,295,784 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)