Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01139 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,319 (1,257,070 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)