Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01141 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,039 (2,369,642 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)