Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,429元 (Rp 15,556,420) in Makassar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)