Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,676 (€1,937) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)