Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,924 (€3,774) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)