Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.267 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,434 (2,582 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)