Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,107 (29,331,680 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)