Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05853 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,785元 (₨ 115,935) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (30 minutes ago)