Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,641 (﷼ 50,770,832) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)