Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.20178 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,949 (39,397 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (41 minutes ago)