Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20097 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,644 (38,034 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)