Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12105 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,294 (руб 93,299) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)