Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11802 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,196 (руб 86,393) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)