Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10131 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,820 (₨96,930) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)